The conference will be held online, on the university online platform, on the 27th and 28th October 2023. Details will be announced few days before the conference.
CONTRIBUTORS & MAIN TOPICS
The conference addresses professors, researchers, experts, specialists, public or private institutions interested in the following fields:
- Accounting and auditing
- E-business and digitalization
- Finances, banks and Monetary Policies
- Global economy
- Marketing and Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Economy
- Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Development
- Theory and practice of management
- Tourism and services
- 15th September, 2023 – Registration and abstract submission deadlines;
- All persons interested in participating are kindly requested to register by emailing the following information (in English or French), to email@example.com:
- Name, surname, institution of affiliation and contact details for each author;
- Title proposed for the conference;
- A short abstract of the subject that will be addressed.
- Notification regarding the acceptance/rejection of the abstract: the authors will be informed within 1-3 days after registration;
- 10th October, 2023 – Final paper submission deadline and proof of payment of the conference fee shall be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- The recommended time (including discussions) for Oral Presentations is 7-10 minutes.
- Timekeeping will be essential for the smooth running of the meeting. The official languages for presentation are English and French.
- Please prepare your presentation in .ppt, .pptx (Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003-2017 format) or .pdf file. If you have any problem, please contact the technical staff (email@example.com) to solve it in advance.
- The paper can be written in French or English and could be published in Conference Proceeding Volume with ISBN.
- All articles will be submitted to a peer-review process of the scientific committee of the conference.
- Based on the peer-review process and journals acceptance, some articles could be proposed to be published in:
- VALAHIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC STUDIES (VJES) (only in English) (BDI indexed), https://sciendo.com/journal/VJES?tab=issues
- LES CAHIERS DU CEDIMES (only in French) (ISSN Journal) www.cedimes.com/index.php/publi/cahiers-du-cedimes
- Please strictly follow the template for publications:
- The participation fee is:
- 50 EURO/participant if CEDIMES member;
- 100 EURO/participant for non members of Cedimes;
- The amount includes the costs of organizing the conference and publishing the papers. Other fees connected to conference participation (transport, accommodation) are to be supported by the participants.
- Proof of payment should be sent by e-mail till October 10th, 2023
The participation fee may be paid in euro or in lei (national currency) at the BCR exchange rate.
The account number in LEI is RO07 RNCB 0128 1414 5727 0001 (BANCA COMERCIALA ROMANA), beneficiary ASOCIATIA AVES, CF 33183320, SWIFT CODE RNCBROBU.
The account number in EURO is RO82 RNCB 0128 1414 5727 0009 at BCR TARGOVISTE, beneficiary ASOCIATIA AVES, CF 33183320, SWIFT CODE RNCBROBU.
Please add the note « GIKS 2023 » and the name of participant. Example: GIKS 2023 – Marcu Laura